POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hints for line art : hints for line art Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  hints for line art
From: htb
Date: 1 Jun 2002 04:22:23
Message: <3cf8843f@news.povray.org>
hi all -

i'm new here.  i have a quick question.  does anyone have any info on a way
to render a pov-ray scene using line art?  i'd like to draw my scene's with
hidden surface removal using only line art, no shading or filling.  another
bonus would be to show hidden lines (edges) as dotted or dashed, but that's
not absolutely necessary.  we'll start simple and work towards the whole
package.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

tom